Become a Member
As a membership organisation, we rely on individuals like you to make our voice more powerful. So go on add your voice to ours.
As a member, you will receive:
- An Amnesty International Membership card
- Invitations to members-only events
- Special discounts for Amnesty International events and on our online shop
- Free subscription to Flame, our quarterly members magazine.
You can also
- Be part of a local team or specialist network
- Stand for election to join our Governance Team
- Use your voice to vote at our annual meeting
The best way you can support our work is by a regular financial contribution. Regular monthly giving allows us to plan ahead and make the best use of resources.
Alternatively, you can join with an annual subscription. The first $20 becomes your membership subscription for the next 12 months. During that time, you have the option of continuing to contribute financially as you are able to, in response to appeal letters on specific issues of concern we mail out throughout the year.
If you don't have a credit card, or prefer to join with a direct debit through your bank account, or by sending us a cheque, please download a membership form below and return to us in the post to PO Box 5300, Wellesley St, Auckland.
If you wish to make a contribution to Amnesty International Aotearoa New Zealand, but you do not wish to become a member, please follow the link below.