Fundraising and Marketing Director
Amnesty International Aotearoa New Zealand (AIANZ) is part of a global organisation dedicated to protecting human dignity and defending human rights around the world. We are passionate campaigners and advocates for people who have been denied their right to freedom, truth and dignity.
We are committed to growing our base of active supporters, our income for human rights campaigns and our voice, so we can ensure we meet our human rights impact goals.
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Director, this role is central to achieving our goals. As a member of the senior management team, the purpose of this role is to:
- Build the organisation’s fundraising base to grow its capacity for running successful campaigns
- Inspire and mobilise New Zealanders to take action in defence of human rights
- Set organisational strategy and direction
You will be primarily responsible to:
- Develop and implement the growth strategy for fundraising
- Create and execute our strategic and operational planning processes, including the financial management and budget control functions
- Provide leadership and direction for the supporter services, brand and fundraising teams
Everything you have done in your senior fundraising and marketing career, has equipped you for this role.
You have a demonstrated ability to create and deliver powerful, results-oriented fundraising programmes. You have a strong command of marketing and brand strategy, digital communications, data management and quantitative & qualitative analysis.
You are a strategic thinker who can synthesise complexity into clear themes. You have strong financial acumen, including financial analysis skills, and you have experience leading and inspiring teams. Please apply today.
If you have an affinity with Amnesty International’s values and goals, we would love to hear from you. Applications close on Thursday 23rd May.