- The current situation on Manus Island amounts to cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment
- Lives are at risk unless PNG authorities restore essential services
- As Australia continues to flout international law, all refugees and vulnerable persons should be resettled to third countries
- Trumped up charges against the 11 arrested in Istanbul exposed
- Forensic analysis shows Amnesty Chair did not download Bylock
Trumped up charges against 11 human rights defenders, including Amnesty International’s Turkey director and chair, do not stand up to the slightest scrutiny, said Amnesty International as court proceedings begin in Istanbul and Izmir.